DESCRIPTION: ECO DEGREASER is an all-purpose detergent degreaser/cleaner that effectively removes grease, oils, dust and other soils from surfaces.
- Economical – Dilution up to 1:10 depending on the surfaces and severity of dirt.
- Versatile – Use one product for:
– Cleaning painted or concrete floors (1:10 dilution)
– Parts washing or engine degreasing (Neat) (For heavy layers of oil or sludge we recommend our Solvent Degreaser)
– Washing trucks or busses (1:10 dilution)
– General Purpose cleaning (1:10 dilution)
– Mopping (1:10 dilution)
– Brick Paving cleaning ( 1:1 up to 1:2 dilution)
– Washing Tarpaulins (1:10 dilution)
- Safe on painted surfaces (prolonged use of a degreaser may eventually dull high gloss paint)
- Does not contain any aggressive ingredients such as acids or free caustic.
- Will separate in oil trap – Will not cause emulsification in oil separator tanks
- Bio Degradable * Low foaming * Non-Flammable – Safe to store
- Easy Rinsability – will not leave any deposits behind
- Contains soil suspending agents to keep the dissolved oil and dirt in suspension
- Can be used on all hard surfaces such as Concrete, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Glass even on carpeting or upholstery (check material colour fastness first)
AREAS OF USE:
- Concrete/Cement areas
- Factory Floors
- Workshop Floors
DENSITY: 1,05 Kg/Lt
PACKAGING: 25 Lt; 210 Lt; 1000 Lt Containers
- Light Duty Cleaning – 1: 5 with water Vehicle Cleaning – 1:20 with water
- Floor Cleaning – 1: 10 with water Heavy Duty Cleaning – 1:1
METHOD OF APPLICATION: ECO DEGREASER is suitable for application by brush, broom, and mop or spraying.
FIRST AID MEASURES:
- Eyes – Rinse with water. Seek medical care. Ingestion – Nausea. Induce vomiting.
- Skin – Wash contact area with soap and water. Inhalation – Remove patient to fresh air.
- If unsure ALWAYS SEEK MEDICAL CARE.