Today’s technology trend of diesel engine is towards more environment conscious products with less gas emission and longer overhaul period. Coming along with these developments, new devices like the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) rely much more on the performance of the engine oil being used.
- Satisfying most diesel engine OEM oil demand.
- Neutralises acids from high sulfur fuel.
- Particular suitable for the latest diesel engine equipped with EGR
- Provide advanced soot control and cold start protection.
- Valve train wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons and ring/liner wear protection