Semi synthetic oil made from hydro-cracked base stocks.
Features and Benefits: 15W40 CJ4/SM is a heavy duty Low SAPS premium diesel lubricant incorporating the most advanced development in lubrication chemistry and high viscosity index premium base oils resulting in a high performance diesel engine oil. 15W40 CJ4/SM has been formulated specifically to meet the requirements of Australian and imported designed low emission engines including those engines which incorporate exhaust gas recycling (EGR) to provide fuel efficiency, high wear protection and long drain capability. EGR can add to deposits forming in the combustion chamber, and therefore the low sulfated ash content assists in maintaining engine cleanliness.
Approvals / Recommendations: 15W40 CJ4/SM meets or exceeds the following specifications.
- API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CH-4, CF API, SM, SL, SJ…
- ACEA E9
- ACEA E7
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus- OEM approval
- Caterpillar ECF-3,- Approved, ECF – 2 ECF-1a
- Cummins CES 20081 – OEM approval
- JASO DH-2
- MAN 3275 & 3575
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3 extended drain – OEM approval
- MB-Approval 228.31
- MTU Type 2.1
- Renault Truck RLD-3- OEM approval
- Deitz DQC III-05
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218
- Volvo VDS-4 approval Yes
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus approval Yes
- Renault VI RLD-3 approval Yes
- Recommended for high speed, turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, in particular all emission design engines.
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust after treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters(DPFs)
- Excellent soot dispersancy to protect against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening, and to ensure good low-temperature pump-ability even with highly soot-laden oil.
- Designed to protect emission control systems, help comply with emission standards, reduce engine wear and control piston deposits and oil consumption.
- Possesses the oxidation resistance necessary to prolong lubricant life preventing oil thickening and combat the effect of acidic attack from nitrous oxides that damage soft metal bearing materials.